Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I didn't realize that the 06 900 had a different chain case cover. ARe the bolt in different places?
Why would poo make the 05 owners happy too? :linemup:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,420 Posts
Off to see my dealer, before mine starts leaking. :div20:

Warranty is up in Febuary so I had better get this taken care of. Especially seeing as how there isn't no damn snow to ride on.....:banghead:

:beerchug:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Called my dealer today, they are on order. The cost is $28 and change unless your cover is already leaking and then it's free.
I ordered one, better safe than sorry!! Cheap insurance. :div20:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,420 Posts
I'm here to tell ya, mine isn't leaking but it WILL have one of those supports put on it for no-charge. You can bet on it. :div20:

And exactly how the fuck do they suppose this "support" is going to "re-seal" a leaking cover?? They don't. They want it put on
AFTER the leaking cover is replaced. Excellent customer satisfaction there again Polaris. :div20: :banghead:

·
Registered
268 Posts
This is my NEW chaincase cover i put on after hitting a rock with my 05 Fuse. As you can see its NOT as it should be.
The support bracket will sure help it stop leaking because there seems to missing a bolt in the bottom when installing the cover. But my old sled was a 05, så i guess the new owner dont get a bracket from Poo, even if the cover is twisted from factory.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Here are 2 pics of the support installed

[attachment=280702:0106071706a.jpg][attachment=280703:0106071706b.jpg]

·
Registered
529 Posts
Went to the dealer today and got my bracket. Going to wait till I get 500 miles on it then I will change the oil and put bracket on.They only offer the it free if you are under your first year warranty not the extended three year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.