Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any ideas on how agressive i can go with this sled... its geared down to a 21-41 so it will go corner to corner on tight trails... I am not familiar with the team clutches as far as helix's springs or weights... :banghead:

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Lot of topics on this. Your 05 will be the same as 04 600 with the team and 03 pro x 600.Do a search and you should find lots of info. :div20:

·
Registered
43,794 Posts
I have a similar sled with the exception its the anniversary model....comes with a 1.25'' track and better than average shocks. As far as improving the 05 clutching...the only change was to heavier 60 gram weights. I had a buddy that rode and set up my sled to more his liking being an ex motocross racer....with the only other change being a 40 tooth bottom gear from a 39. I don't have the riding talent he has, but with the 1.25'' lug track this sled has... its a handfull for me to hang onto in tight trails when picking up the pace. I can't figure why you would even want steeper gearing....I would think it'd mess up the already near perfect clutching these newer 600 sleds come with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts