Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying a '05 sabercat 600efi. I had an '04 Sabercat 600efi LX and loved it. Just wondered how the '05's were. I can buy a '05 Sabercat w/ 1-3/8 sno pro track or a std F6 for the same price!!! Let me know what you think!!! :banana: :banana:

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Depends on your riding style. I love riding my daughters Saber 500 but I would'nt trade my F7 only because I like to ride agressive in really bumpy stuff. The saber is the most comfortable sled I have ever ridden and the best bang for the buck for the options.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have a '03 F7 sno-pro right now. And if you want to go real hard it is better then my sabercat but much harsher everywhere else. I wonder where the std f6 fit into the suspension equation?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Yeah, I think it mostly depends on your riding style. Because to me, I think my snopro has a way more comfortable ride then my dads 04 SaberCat, way nicer ride with the snopro.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah you must ride hard all the time. Cause for trail riding my sno-pro isn't even in the same league as my sabercat was. But if you're going REAL hard the sno-pro shines!!!! Also I have only had '03 sno-pro's, I think the '04 and '05's were calibrated alot better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts