Hardcore Sledder banner

05 Polaris XCSP 600 Anniversary Edition

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  ZR 800 efi 
#1 ·
Good Morning,

I have an 05 Polaris XCSP 600 anniversary edition, number 0072 and am wondering how many of them they made? I am also wondering what it’s worth with 4,000 miles, in mint condition! Please let me know!

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't know the number exactly made, but you have an early one like my original 05 600 50th. I bought another used one later that listed in the upper 800's so there were at least that many made.
As far as worth, probably around $2k, but it depends if all original. I noted yours has the ifs shocks/springs mounted inverted from the way it came. Doing so with the ryde solo shocks they came with, can damage the clicker knob against the bulkhead when the suspension cycles if ride hard....trust me i know. Otherwise mint looking sled, it appears in better condition than my current one with 3500 miles.

#4 ·
Thank you so much! I had no clue about the shocks being wrong.... and I’m not 100% sure what you mean but I’m going to look into it for sure! She is very clean! I know of one that is edition number 1085 but I can’t figure out how high they go and I don’t know how to. Have you had a problem with opening your sliding back rear?! Mine is always so stiff and supper hard to open

#3 ·
Thank you so much! I had no clue about the shocks being wrong.... and I’m not 100% sure what you mean but I’m going to look into it for sure! She is very clean! I know of one that is edition number 1085 but I can’t figure out how high they go and I don’t know how to. Have you had a problem with opening your sliding back rear?! Mine is always so stiff and supper hard to open

#5 ·
As far as the ifs shocks, i kept mine mounted with the clicker knob down facing outward toward the trailing arm body side so its protected from hitting debris. That knob originally faced down low, and inward toward the middle of the sled...not good imo.
As far as the seat being able to freely slide? well they do need a bit persuasion. It not really an issue for me. Once i have it set i've never change its position.

#8 ·
That...never. I've got some tools and a tow strap setup stored there, but never open that area except it was hand one year on a bag trip when there was no snow on the main trail route for 20 miles. I was able to pack snow in there we found from drifts left out in fields to keep the sled from overheating. I run a parts unlimited windshield bag to store any easy go to stuff.

#9 ·
I sold mine that I just loved, I got $2400 for it with 4800 miles. It was super clean. I have one of those solo shocks that are ready to go with the gold spring for $100 shipped. I took Too Slows advise and bought it on Ebay because the parts for it are hard to get . Let me know if your interested

#13 ·
Buddy of mine has a stretched 04 prox 800....motor has never been apart. It has nearly 6k miles on it...sounds and runs great. Been using nothing but spectro syn-sno oil in it.
As for that rear seat storage compartment, its more of a pouch above that aux rear cooler. Comes in handy to pack with snow when conditions get really thin to keep the sled cool. I never had an issue on my first 600 50th. Don't recall a problem on this one either, but haven't been back there to open it either in years. For all i know something could be living in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.