Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My chum sunk his sled. He was turning around to take another run at the gun when he broke through. He is OK and we are getting the sled in the morning. Question:
What are the chances the computer will survive? He thinks he hit the kill switch but he never got to the key.
Other than the obvious (removing the pipe, air box, fuel tank, oil jug, etc.) what else should come off to drain it? Should the oil pump be removed? Any Skidoo specific things to do?

Thank you for any help you can share.

will

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Simon, west of Sudbury.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it seems after drying everything out that it runs fine, and no codes as confirmed by the dealers laptop. Just need snow...

·
Registered
2 Posts
97 Storm I seen the pics of that day. A co-worker of mine was there running his sled that day. I heard that he was going to just give up and part it out. Thank God for him she runs o.k. Now i know I'm good to go for doing some water, they still run after being sunk!! Perfect. Glad to see your buddy is o.k. as well as his sled.

Blackie

·
Registered
13 Posts
first I am no expert.
that said, I think the biggest problem will be the cables freezing due to water in them and the seat foam will never dry out (well a long time), and it sux to ride on rock hard frozen seat.

just my .02 and you can keep the change

chuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts