Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 fusion trying to remove engine can not get it to lot out I believe I have all mounts out it’s got wiggle room but cannot grtnit to lift out or i there a secret
Only thing I can’ get at is the injectors are they bolted to the chassis and engine I was gonn lift it all out together and then disconnect the rail. Jut cause it’s already free from the Sending unit. Knots like it’s stuck on something on the mag side only thing I cannot figure out is how to get the boots off the throttle body to lift the engine up to disconnect whatever Is underneath but like god is holding it down I ca lift each side freely inch or so so why won’t it come out. I got the coolant hose from ybe back that goes round the steering shaft

any help figuring this out greatly appreciated

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally after a few weeks I got some time to get at it figured it out there was a tourqe stabilizer arm I could not see with not being able to get the clutch out disconnected it and voila engine on bench, manual doesn’t say anything about push arm so just a piece of info that it was an aftermarket install. And was my issue of it being stuck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts