Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 05 9 Fuse and after I tried a precision performance muffler, that gives an xtra 4,34 HP my Fuse started to go bad. I then chance it back to original muffler. But the check engine flashes 6 times for either bad fuel and or don´t modify engine.
But we tried to change the DET sensor, we changed the fuel tank twice and put new injectors in. We tried to set the throttle bodys, but nothing works. When RPM´s gets to 6000, it loses power and begins to run like its getting to much fuel into the engine.
Please anyone, HEEEEELP!!!!! I havent riden my sled 100% for one seson. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I got a 05 9 Fuse and after I tried a precision performance muffler, that gives an xtra 4,34 HP my Fuse started to go bad. I then chance it back to original muffler. But the check engine flashes 6 times for either bad fuel and or don´t modify engine.
But we tried to change the DET sensor, we changed the fuel tank twice and put new injectors in. We tried to set the throttle bodys, but nothing works. When RPM´s gets to 6000, it loses power and begins to run like its getting to much fuel into the engine.
Please anyone, HEEEEELP!!!!! I havent riden my sled 100% for one seson. :dunno:[/b]
6 flashes is the det sensor. if the det is in limp mode it will run like shit. did u change any clutching or anything? cause if u load the motor too heavy it can cause it to go into det mode also.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.. I chanced my weights from 70 grams to standard 74 grams, because it was a test model from Iceland and they tested in the glassiers. I didn´t get the ECU fuel opdate on my Fusion. No dealer in Greenland. I toke the DET sensor of and it whent great for one day. Then it lost power at 6000 RPMs, then we chanced the DET sensor, but no luck.
Same shit.. :dunno: The recoil rope ones broke and the stator was bent, but the mechanic bent the stator back in place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.