Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sled always ran strong just the last few times out it seemed like it loading up on the bottom the sled then yesterday it got really bad you hammer it out of the hole it doesnt bog it will be missing all the way to full speed.The sled is stock no engine mods except for nos I thought it might be the boondocker box unhooked that still the same.I got egts my mag side always ran hotter by around 25-30 degrees now the pto side runs almost identical to the mag.Pulled the plugs the mag side seemed like it wasnt burning as clean.When reving it up slow you can hear like really small misses and watching the egts at around 4000 rpms the mag side is about 80 degreess less so I am sure its in the mag side.Changed plugs still the same.Any ideas.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Have you done a test da la compression? Boondocker grounded properly?

You could have some piston issues. How's that plug cap well secured? Screwed on to the high tension wire and making a good connection? Try that first.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Compression is 135 each cylinder pistons look good threw exhaust valve holes ohmed the plug caps?Unhooked the boondocker everything is back to stock

·
Registered
348 Posts
Compression is 135 each cylinder pistons look good threw exhaust valve holes ohmed the plug caps?Unhooked the boondocker everything is back to stock[/b]
Did you ever test the coil?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tested the ohms on the coils is good switched plug wires still the same. Temps down on the egts on the mag side Iam kinda thinking its a fuel problem.Did anyone ever have a dirty or bad injector not picking up any codes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts