Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was messing around and jumped a small snow bank and landed on the right side ski a little heavy and it bent the lower a arm. I am thinking maybe it was already a little tweaked since I only got a couple feet of air. Anyone have one for sale?:snack:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just don't see why I would buy all 4 arms for $400 when I need only one and can get it For $150. FYI my yfz has went 4.5 at wmsd...
Thanks but I will keep looking.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Holly shit if your running 4.5's you should be running all the time..the baddest quads only run 4.0 with tripple sled motors....look me up I gotta see this. Not saying your slow but I've seen lots of runs, top fuel goes 3.0-2.8 Blown alchohol jeeps go 3.5-3.7 so a YFZ going that fast ???????? I call BULLSHIT!!!!

I'll run ya in a second...bring your money__ Bright Orange Jeep KILLERTIME!!!

Dune flys are all the same they show up on Friday run test and tune and never show again after there FAST duner sucks hind tit to a real quad...maybe your reading it wrong that's your speed 45 your running a 5.4 that's pretty fast though. 11 mil. Banshee should be in your future then you'd be running a 4.5!!!!

This was all in fun but seriousally if you are looking for a set I'd still sell them and deliver.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i also need 2 lower A arms for my 06 700 fusion, sucks when you tip your sled on its side and notice your a arm is cracked all the way around, oh ya and the other one i hit a tree.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts