Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is a good price to pay for a 05 440 sno-pro sled in very good condition.

·
Registered
143 Posts
what is a good price to pay for a 05 440 sno-pro sled in very good condition.[/b]
Depends if it is race prep, or trail converted.. What all is in it.. or bone stock. I bought a 8.5 / 10 fully converted sled for $4000. Worth it I feel.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Depends if it is race prep, or trail converted.. What all is in it.. or bone stock. I bought a 8.5 / 10 fully converted sled for $4000. Worth it I feel. [/b]

What the hell is an 8.5/10 sled?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok it is a stock 05 still in full race trim what kind of fuel does this one need 110 or 92 thanks for the help d

·
Registered
173 Posts
I Payed 3 grand for my sled, and it was in perfect condition except a few scrapes on the plasic and the cowling, but its been a great sled so far. :i_need_snow:

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
pay no more than $3500 for it!!! in race trim!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mine was $4500 Canadian last spring, in full race trim (raced only 3 times). I wanted to mention that these sleds are worth every penny, and mine was quite cheap compared to what you would pay for a used consumer sled of the same performance. You will not be dissapointed even if you pay a little bit more than what some of the people on here think they are worth.

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
what sled are you looking at post pic's and we will be able to tell what you should pay man!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Lets put it this way I paid 6,599 from the race program at the end of 03 for my 04 snopro raced it two years and its still in good condition, compared to my trail sleds condition after two years of trail bashing it. So paying half of what its worth is not bad at all considering it was not totallly fubard from racing. just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pic of the sled

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
so the sled is at a Dealer? What are they asking for it?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I gave my mint 05 sno pro away for $2850... with trail heads.... and mine was never raced. no more than 3 grand... as far as im concerned its old technology.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts