Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if those two tunnels/rails are the same or not ?. I'm interested in the fact cuz it doesn't justify spending $9399 plus Tax for a X-fire Sno-Pro.

I asked because I got the newer Style Idler Wheels in the color of Green off a ZR900 and placed them on mine. If it works...I'd like to try it out...

Please help me with your feedback(s)/input(s)

Thanks in Advance,

AB/Corey :div20:

·
Registered
442 Posts
They should bolt right in. I had a 2001 Sno pro skid with a set of tricked out Fox clickers in my 2000 Zrt 600. It felt great, too bad I sold the sled with that suspension in it. I'd like to have that one back!!! The fronts you may have to shorten..

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 81 Hydrostream@Oct 7 2005, 06:54 PM
They should bolt right in. The fronts you may have to shorten..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=915339
[/quote]

My exact thoughts too. However, I'm not interested to do anything with the front except for the rear suspension. Since I weigh 300 LBS. I may need a stiffer suspension to hold me up cuz Standard doesn't do me justice. Had 2 of them in the past with ZR500 and Nightfire F7...Often bottomed out so just to ponder my thoughts here and there... :div20:

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
they will bolt right in. but you'll need to do something with the front shocks also to balance the ride out. if your just looking for a firmer ride just have the shocks you have now revalved a little stiffer. a/c has a race valve kit listed in the back of the repair manual. i think it includes a set of springs and shock valveing. the number is 1639-613. :div20:
3holer

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Firecat sp shocks are the same length also, or i know for sure the rear is, the center is really close.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts