Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a updated pump retainer for the 04 brand new in package, 20 shipped.

also have yellow acerbis guards with the plastic mounts that bolt to the throttle and the brake. will fit any 02-07 sno pro with the stock aluminum throttle block. 30 shipped.

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
i have a updated pump retainer for the 04 brand new in package, 20 shipped. This is the update to keep it from seizing right? What does it take to install this? Maybe interested for my bro who has a 04 IDK if the update was done on this when I bought the sled....

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, this is the oil pump retainer that needed to be installed on the 04 to keep the shaft from melting to the retainer. all you need to do is pull the 2 screws holding the oil pump retainer block off plate out and the slide the retainer out, and put the new one in.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i also have a pre-filter velcro on clutch vent cover for firecat/sabercat/ sno pro's, asking 20 shipped.

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
updated pump retainer for the 04 brand new in package, 20 shipped I'll take it!!!!!! Talked to the guy that raced the sled and he did not do the update so I am going to get this for my brother!! Just PM your address so I can get a money order out tomorrow or wednesday for $20..

Thanks

Casey

oh and the o5's and o6's came with this update done right.....

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you both have messages sent back.

here is the clutch screen i spoke of.

[attachment=406841:DSC04399.JPG]

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sale pending on the hand guards and retainer. sno pro, i havent heard back from you on the pump retainer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts