Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what is posted on AMSNOW

They did it , there is a Hellcat which is in the firecat style chassis with a hybusa engine .

Zr 900 does have direct drive.

F5,F6,F7 are available in efi or carb.
Mountain Cats come in 500, 600, 700 in firecat style chassis.
1M 900 still in Zr 3 chassis also direct drive
New spring only MC 900HO
- twin pipes from factory
-13.5 to 1 heads ( only good for high altitude only
-revised porting
-lots of lightweight parts
159 by 2 track
Est. 165-170hp
weight of 480pounds!!!

Spring Order F Cats
Sno Pro 5,6,and 7''s
Rear suspension now available with cross link!!!
Reservoir shocks up front.
Assortment of colors and decal packages again

·
Registered
772 Posts
earl ...u better clarify that this was not posted on amsnow by the editors..this was buy a member..bleedgreen..on the free side under the arctic cat forums...so dont run with the info..i call bull...like i said...the cruise doesnt even start till monday....

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Big Fire Chief@Feb 23 2003, 10:26 PM
earl ...u better clarify that this was not posted on amsnow by the editors..this was buy a member..bleedgreen..on the free side under the arctic cat forums...so dont run with the info..i call bull...like i said...the cruise doesnt even start till monday....
This information was posted by a member on Amsnow, not sure of the truthfulness, just thought I would share

·
Registered
202 Posts
:D Even tho I cant get enough of my 03...would I be able to trade in...on a Early Snow Check...04? Cause I have the F5...right now...and I'm really thinking about stepping up to the F6..and after hearing that they will prolly have all new graphics...I would like to get my hands on one of those...which one would be better...EFI or CARB?? thanks... :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hey FINFASTf7... Is that a "B" hydro? My Dad used to run a "C" runabout. I always loved the sound of the "Buzzin B's". Looks like you had it trimmed out real nice in that shot. Just about 4 inches of boat in the water.
Just curious - JR

·
Registered
416 Posts
We should all know tommorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for that high performance 4 stroke. :blink:

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
That sounds awsome!! Crosslink!! wooohoo!! I hoped it is vavled the same as well!

BUt I don't know about the mountain cats in the f chassis because I think it would trench alot

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Crosslink!! wooohoo!! I hoped it is vavled the same as well![/b]
If it's valved the same most people will HATE the crosslink. Trust me, I have one. Most people that would buy it wouldn't ride it hard enough. I'm one of those people. It's definitely a stiffy. Never has bottomed though. B)

Cat S.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts