Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 04 Sabercat 700 LX EFI, sorry guys, I need the ESR. Getting old I think. Anyway, got it from Motosport Oka, great people.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Ordered it or bought it? Or early release?? What color? Good luck with it !
Here in Maine the snow is going fast! Spring stinks!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Congrats! A fellow Sabercat owner! Mine will be green, but a 600 with EXT (comes with ESR). I hope a good many from this board end up with a Saber also so we can share info with each other (although the basic sled is just like a F-cat). I liked the red also. My dealer told me they were both very sharp looking.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Congrats to both of you! Dontcha wish that winter was coming instead of leaving? Gonna be a long summer.... :(

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I am ordering Saturday!!!! Whats your opinion Saber or F6??? I love my 01 ZR600, Like to fast and with bigger sleds! Not all that concerned about beating anyone? JAY

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It depends if you want starter and reverse, if you don't absolutely need these then go for F6.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Norm, you don't automatically get ESR on a Sabercat unless you order LX or EXT. liv4sno may not want electric start or reverse but still want some of the benifits of the Saber such as the ACT shocks etc. liv4sno, ask me the same question in about a year (LOL), son in law ordered the F6 the same day I ordered my Saber. It will be fun comparing the two next season. We both went with the EXT. I think that will be your toughest choice. If you really research the EXT's, I don't see how you can go wrong, esspecially on the Sabercat because then the sled comes "loaded" with all the goodies like mirrors,remote starter (providing you go with EFI) ES and reverse. Good Luck! Walt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts