Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think cat will come out with something new for next years race sled because they need to get something that will turn better who else thinks this and how long do you think it will take them to put it into production for consumers

·
Registered
66 Posts
The '03 SnoPro already turns on a dime. I'm sure it will have a little bit different seating position similar to this years mods, but I don't think it will look like a REV.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Well, I know this for a fact, that a couple of CAT team members had REV geometry under their open sleds recently, and the rider, a friend of mine reported that with that "set up it turns on a dime, I don't know why, but it just does". The chassis builders have T.S. in the name

·
Registered
66 Posts
There was also a rumor at the races last weekend that a REV 440 was spotted in Tucker's rig at Park X a few weeks ago. They must have something up their sleeves

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I TOTALLY AGREE THAT AT LEAST THE F7 SNO PRO'S CORNER FOR CRAP! EVEN WITH DOING EVERY ADJUST MENT POSSIBLE,WITH 6 INCH LARGE CARBIDE,MINE WANTES TO GO STRAIGHT IN THE CORNERS! WEEEEAAAAKKKK!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts