Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after four years of looking at them im going 2 get a set. I think the white ones look cocky. What u guys think. Give me some pics please.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well after four years of looking at them im going 2 get a set. I think the white ones look cocky. What u guys think. Give me some pics please.[/b]
personally i don't think there's enough white on the machine for them to look right. i think im gonna go with grey ones with black loops when i get the money

·
Registered
329 Posts
personally i don't think there's enough white on the machine for them to look right. i think im gonna go with grey ones with black loops when i get the money[/b]

I agree on the white---not enough on the machine. Grey skies or red skies.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a white set on my sled. I redid the red pinstripes white, and put some other white accents on the body, looks good and only cost a few bucks.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
If I never took my sled off trail C&A skis would be ok but they sink like the a stone in a lake in fluffy snow and dart like crazy . USI triple threats or powder pros are the two best skis IMHO.

·
Registered
709 Posts
If I remember when I get home tonight I will post a pic or two. I have white C&A's on my x2 600. I really like the looks of it, way better than the stock black ones, my .02

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like white c&a's on about any sled. you just dont see them everyday

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
if white skis was on my mind, i would look into Usi´s triple threats in white, to my knowledge more people are praising them then the c&a skis for handling.. the Doo TnT xp featured in the latest # of Snowtech by Rox had such a combo, think that sled looked the biz.. my2c

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
You will be suprised how little of white it takes for white skis to look good on anything...

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
heres my old prox2 with a black belly pan on it, miss this thing[/b]

What did you get the black bellypan from? And did u paint the vents or get diff ones. Thats the sweetest pro x ive seen

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
You can buy a black bellypan from a 2003 Polaris Frontier Touring for $109 brand new from any Polaris dealer. All you have to do is cut out the lines that are already molded into the shock towers to put it on your Pro-X.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts