Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
My rumors - all made up.

There will be six new sleds coming out next year.

1. An Austin Powers special edition graphics sled from AC. It will be an F6 that will beat the REV James Bond sled. With WAY Wacky 60's graphics BABY.

2. A two track sled from a startup company in Michigan. The former Trail Roamer company will state it's going to revolutionize the industry. It will have a motorcycle engine bought from Russian surplus parts or a honda motor, details are still pending.

3. The latest version of a Blade will be out on the market. It will cost $14,000 and have 20 percent more Polaris parts than last years Polaris.

4. Ski-Doo will release the "BEV". It will be a "REV" Chassis especially designed for women. It will have more curves than the REV and be marketed in light yellow and pale grey.

5. Redline will be showing off it's 12th iteration of the Redline prototype. The sled will be a pre-release and promises of "it's going to come soon, maybe next year" will be made. The sled will retail for $18,900 with a 1400cc gas turbine engine.

6. Arctic Cat will release the F9. The sled will be a replacement for Thundercat lovers and it will be sick fast. 14% of the riders who ride it will launch into the lower levels of the atmosphere on their first ride and realize they need pilot licenses.

7. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. . . Polaris will finally give in and design a sled with A-Arms. The sled will be for racers only and have a 5 gallon gas tank. The sled will feature a sheild deflection surface on each side of the footwell to allow riders the ability to deflect other .cross riders.

*** END OF MY RUMOR MILL ***

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Bring back the Puma!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts