Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I install a fuel restrictor and my fuel pressure at idle read 45. I began to turn it down (close the valve) and it never really dropped at WOT. I got half way closed and it only dropped to 44. I was doing this with the rear end raised in the air and only had it WOT for about 2-3 seconds. I stopped becuase I think that the best way to do this would be with longer runs and a load on the sled and then I could get a better read on the plugs, does anyone agree? Also this sled just seams to be running rich, even with the 06 mapping. Has anyone had any luck with turning down the oil pump? Where is it located on this sled and is it an easy adjustment? I do seam to go through a lot of oil. i should mention that I also have a DD Y-pipe and Bikeman stealth pipe. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
keep cranking on that regulator knob. i've heard that when it gets in the "zone" then it will get real touchy. just keep dialing it in, 44 PSI is way to much fuel pressure.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
keep cranking on that regulator knob. i've heard that when it gets in the "zone" then it will get real touchy. just keep dialing it in, 44 PSI is way to much fuel pressure.[/b]
has anyone gotten past the half way point on one of these? I just read in another post that oil use is about 1 quart per 125 miles or so. I am running almost half of that. Should I be looking at anything else?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts