Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody get any prices from the dealers yet on the F7 EFI and Carb models with the sno pro suspension or are the prices not out yet. Also if you have prices what about the F7 standard package price. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I haven't seen the '04 prices, but I have seen some great deals on '03s. $6500 for F7 Sno-pro's!

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
BAZZ IS THAT YOU??
Welcome to the HCS site!!
No prices yet kinda early. We have till April 15 to order.
At the Cat show they did not have and Firecat sno-pros but it has been confirmed that the cross link WILL BE on the sno-pro's.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
my dealer told me that it would be somewhere between 6900 and 7200 plus tax for a snow pro carb team arctic package. He will know the final numbers by friday

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got some prices from my dealer today:
All prices add tax:
Sabercat600 efi $6825
abercat 700Efi 7075
F6 6645
F7 6995

Add about $200-250 for EFI
Add 500 for sno pro models

2 year extended warranty included also

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
round here thay are sellin brand new 03 f5 for 5400 and f7 for 5800... i sure wish i had some money! Stupid school!!! if i didn't have to go to school i would have a job, and the money! ^_^

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments guys. Guess i'll have to check out the prices at the dealer later this week.

And Mainecat yes its be Bazz dont tell the guys on snownews im over here now LOL.

And arcticrider 600 yes im from over on trailconditions the chat room.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Has it really been confirmed the cross-link will be on consumer sno-pro? I read somewhere else it had been confirmed it would not be available. Do you have the real scoop, thanks.

-Firefan92

1 - 17 of 17 Posts