Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time I rode my sled at night, I thought the headlights were just angled bad because I couldn't see too well. Last night I noticed my headlights were nice and bright when idling, but as soon as I'd rev it up, didn't even have to be high enough to engage the clutch, they'd get dimmer. I thought this was weird because my last sled, 02 ZR, would get brighter when I gave it gas. Brights are the same thing, even worse then reg lights, because they point farther forward. Anyone else have thsi problem? My sled does have a few aftermarket electronic accy's but none were on while riding. I have 6 LEDs, temp gauge, and a 12V outlet.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
First time I rode my sled at night, I thought the headlights were just angled bad because I couldn't see too well. Last night I noticed my headlights were nice and bright when idling, but as soon as I'd rev it up, didn't even have to be high enough to engage the clutch, they'd get dimmer. I thought this was weird because my last sled, 02 ZR, would get brighter when I gave it gas. Brights are the same thing, even worse then reg lights, because they point farther forward. Anyone else have thsi problem? My sled does have a few aftermarket electronic accy's but none were on while riding. I have 6 LEDs, temp gauge, and a 12V outlet.[/b]
Check your ground first, Ryan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts