Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the F6 onthe Cat website last night and wasn't impressed with the 2 tone black/green combination. Just wondering what you guys thought about it. I hope the '04 F7's come with more color options. Just my 2 cents. :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think the graphic looks awsome. I hope they release a carb version. The EFI isn't very good when asphalt racing.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i like it but it isnt as good as the preseason graphics of last year hopefully they do that next year cuz then i am getting the new 04 F7

·
Registered
203 Posts
Pics don't do it justice! I seen two of them last weekend. They are one sweet looking sled! I wish I had the black belly with the green hood.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I like the new scheme. Should see one in person at my dealer soon so that will be the real test..

·
Registered
203 Posts
I seen 2 of them up at the Kelvin Klinic in north central ND last weekend. The Artic Cat R and D had 2 of them up here runnin the guts out of them!

No snow in MN so they had to bring them this way. They stayed at the Quilt Inn at Lake Metigoshe.

Last year they were up here for a month testing the new sleds. They had the new Firecat chassis with no hood decals. We walked over to visit with them one morning. They had the hood open on the one and as soon as we started to get closer they shut the hood. Not to friendly. Reminded me of rock stars! You know, leave me alone type of attitude.

I'll take my camera with this weekend just incase we run into them again.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wasn't impressed with the stock graphics on the F's , so I kept my ZR600.
Son has the team arctic scheme which is sharp. The F6 graphics have convinced me to invest in one soon.I like them.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Luv it!! My team green F-5 tends to get dirty from the exaust on right side. Black would really help with that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Two things that work well in cleaning the green belly pans. Use hand cleaner like Go Jo, the stuff with pumice works the best. I've also used WD-40. That works to but then you need to wash it with hot soapy water afterwards.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts