Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the temp light come on the other day, checked the pump belt fine, gear was fine, found out thermostate pooched. changed that water did circulate fine. Decided to clean the carbs because it was running crappy at idle. Took carbs aprt cleaned everything. Put carbs back in sled. Blow into the vent line to the tank to prime carbs with gas. Won't start. Also ajusted the TPS it was reading 3.6 ajusted to 4.0. Tried dumping gas down jugs to at least see if that worked NOPE. Plenty of spart from plugs.

Any ideas to what is up. Also checked compression PTO side 120, Mag 105 I know this is close to tolerance but should not be a problem with it not running.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a little more info, i'm running 450 mains, SLP air box air horn, two flow rights. Checked plugs when the temp light went on brown on the insulators. Temps were upper 40's otemp light went on going across field deep wet snow, engine was working. Again thanks

·
Registered
359 Posts
You probably have a blown piston or something. My 800 on the compression tester reads 134 on each side....You might wanna take apart your cylinders, you may have a seized piston...

·
Registered
28 Posts
MAY BE STUPID BUT WHEN I FIND OUT MY 600 WONT START AFTER CLEANING OUT CARBS AND STUFF , I PUT CARB CLEANER DOWN INSTEAD OF GAS AND IT STARTS DONT ASK ME WHY BUT GAS DOESNT DO IT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts