Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after reading the 04-05 conversion forum, i see that they are using the side coolers from the sabercat, i was wondering if you could use the ones that came on the 02"s? i am going up to hay days and i will be looking for all of the parts i need, thanks again for your help, todd

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Originally posted by snopro442@Sep 4 2005, 07:42 PM
after reading the 04-05 conversion forum, i see that they are using the side coolers from the sabercat, i was wondering if you could use the ones that came on the 02"s? i am going up to hay days and i will be looking for all of the parts i need, thanks again for your help, todd
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=860873
[/quote]
snopro442,
Yes, any of the above mentioned side coolers will work just fine. The reason some are using Sabercat side coolers is because they come powdercoated black from the start and that matches the tunnel color of the 04/05 440 SnoPro. Any/all of them will need some slight bending modifications to fit the 04/05 440 SnoPro tunnel properly.....

-John

·
Registered
116 Posts
they do come in different lengths, the std, and the ext's. I wouldnt get the ext's, as I already did and I will end up cutting and slicing more than I would have with the stds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts