Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 Snopro that had a 05 F6 motor professionally installed. The sled runs very hard and is reliable with the efi. The motor is stock except for the pipe has the bikeman pipe mod which is suppose to be good for six horse. It has race pack egt gauge and has billet gas cap recoil handle brake lever, it has a bikeman fuel pressure regulator. The sled is in good shape and ready to ride. Here is a breakdown on the sled. 03 chassis 05 F6 motor 02 hood and 04 clutches. I have had this sled for two seasons and have had no reliability issues. The sled handles awesome and has plenty of power. If the pics do not load email me and I will try to get them to you. I was planning on keeping the fly bars and hand guards and putting the stock snopro bars back on but everything is negotiable. I will be riding it in Wyoming Jan 24 to Jan 27 so if someone from out west wants it we can maybe work something out. I live in central Iowa so will be taking I-80 to Laramie wy. Call with questions at 515-230-3755 thanks jeremy asking 3400

1 - 1 of 1 Posts