Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, sadly enough, I've decided to sell my Rev X 440 that is completely hooked up. Due to some medical issues, I need more money for school...more of my own money I should say. I could take on a second job, but not be able to ride at all due to working on the weekends. I'll still be riding my old MXZ 600 hopefully so it isn't too bad. So, now to the sled...that is in immaculate condition...

2003 ReV X 440 (where to start, so much to list)
-11xx miles
-completely trail converted and VERY reliable
-S4X clutch kit (the best there is)
-Tempa Flow (never have to jet again)
-Oil injection (costly convenient necessity)
-Rebuilt and Revalved shocks with less than 300 miles on them
-LC domes and HC domes (for trail and race)
-C&A Pro's with 10" carbides
-10.5 gallon gas tank and 5 gallon tank (for race)
-Extra bogey wheels
-5" or 8" riser
-Most new black plastic
-Black headlight covers
-1.75" track
-96 studs

So that's the deal...Last winter I invested right around $6000 in this amazing machine. I'm in a bind and am looking for $5000 obo, I'm open to offers, really easy to talk to. The sled is located in Moultonboro, NH. Please don't knock if you don't like, it's bad enough I DON'T want to sell it. There is a picture in my avatar and thats the only picture I have right now...I can get more pictures if you're interested. My cell phone number is 617-549-6704. My name is Eddy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.