Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out at a local lake yesterday. the second time that i had rode the sled. I parked and was talking to some friends when i let a friend take it for a spin i noticed that the snow where the track had turned pink. this happened every time that i stopped. does anyone else have this happen to them. does any one have a idea what is happening.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Originally posted by jonnyglasses@Feb 2 2003, 12:44 PM
I was out at a local lake yesterday.  the second time that i had rode the sled.  I parked and was talking to some friends when i let a friend take it for a spin i noticed that the snow where the track had turned pink. this happened every time that i stopped.  does anyone else have this happen to them.  does any one have a idea what is happening.
Is it a red firecat??
Just out of curiousity...the reason I aske is that I had pink Ice under my tunnel...thought maybe from the seat...? :huh:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by F7 Freak@Feb 2 2003, 02:16 PM
I call that U.P. snirt..
Yeah, that's pretty much what my husband said too. He pointed out the fact that his sled, and my brother in laws all had the same color underneath them....snirt, I like that! :lol:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
yup, this is the iron ore in the dirt... in the summer u can even see the aspalt change color the farther north u go

1 - 9 of 9 Posts