Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have had a good ride on a 04 f6 but cant afford one thinking about a f5 . i have never road a f5 can you guys give me sothing colse to what it is like power wise . i know it will handle the same as my bro in laws f6 standerd . but just want to know how they feel with the common upgrades ? thanks :div20:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Clutch it, stud it, RIDE IT! ,,, If you get a '03 Sno-Pro, I'd strongly recommend the drop brackets from an '04 and drop the skid BELOW the tunnel- the sled is really scary skiddish letting off the throttle with the skid up in the tunnel. When clutched, it will run with MOST every 600cc of just a few years ago---- H.O.'s and F6s excepted. JMO. snap

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey well im gladded you asked. because i have a f6std and a f5 snopro and personally i think that the f5 will beet the f6 out of the whole anyday but the 600 starts to loose the 500 from 80mph + i don't no about the std f5 because theres different clutch waits in the snopro from the std. but all in all f5s have been my #1 choose for a sled.ive had 3 f5s now and the've all been great..enjoy

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Clutch it, stud it, RIDE IT! ,,, If you get a '03 Sno-Pro, I'd strongly recommend the drop brackets from an '04 and drop the skid BELOW the tunnel- the sled is really scary skiddish letting off the throttle with the skid up in the tunnel. When clutched, it will run with MOST every 600cc of just a few years ago---- H.O.'s and F6s excepted. JMO. snap[/b]
I agree except I had my rear suspension stock and never had skittish issues....and it's faster without the drop brackets also :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts