Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, have a question for ya, riding a F5 for part of year last season, got home from last trip, noticed aluminum rail in suspension has not a stress crack in it, but a gapped crack, going to replace it, have any of u had this happen, if so , where did you get your new one from, Im going to haydays to look to, maybe Ill find something there, what should I expect to pay for a set, or one. thanks. its a f5 sno pro 03 no bogeys, have you guys put bogeys on yours to prevent this?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Without pictures or a better description I'm guessing here but i think your explaining the crack at the very rear of the skid where the rear axle attaches,right? If so ,there were updated rails for the 03's that were cracking,I'm not sure how good your dealer is but a known problem on the 03's that was remedied by using the updated # for the rails,they added some material back there at the very top edge to prevent this from happening.You might also wanna be careful about getting a used pair,as i'm not sure if all the supersceding part numbers are interchangeable,but I may be mistaken so you should investigate #'s on alphasports(sponsor on this site) or perform a search here for updated rails and you'll find all your answers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks, you explained it exactly, I bought the sled used so I will check with a dealer around to see if they will still obeyed by it , thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
03, 04 and 05 rails are all different. while you have it apart just change over to 05 rails and get a the grip n rip 4 wheel kit from The Outdoor Shop :div20:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts