Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody help me, I'm trying to find reverse for my 03 F7. I have checked ebay and there is nothing. Does anybody have any ideas or know where I can find it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can anybody help me, I'm trying to find reverse for my 03 F7. I have checked ebay and there is nothing. Does anybody have any ideas or know where I can find it?[/b]
You can't find a reverse kit for a 03 f-cat, wasn't offered. Look for a 04 reverse kit. You will have to cut a hole for the shifter, if memory serves it didn't have a dead hole.

·
Registered
185 Posts
My dad had reverse put on his 03 F7, far as I know it was a factory cat kit. :dunno:[/b]

I just got done putting a kit on my wife's 03 F5. Check www.rvsports.com

Kit was $300 + the shift lever

Not too bad to install. Let me know if you have questions on how to install it.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have a kit hear, brand new, with shift lever complete for $325 shipped. Sold my F7, never got around to installing it. PM if interested...............Brian

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a kit hear, brand new, with shift lever complete for $325 shipped. Sold my F7, never got around to installing it. PM if interested...............Brian[/b]
I will let you know soon. I am interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a kit hear, brand new, with shift lever complete for $325 shipped. Sold my F7, never got around to installing it. PM if interested...............Brian[/b]
Brian I will let you know soon. I am interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts