Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have an 03 sno pro 440 i wanna drag race it has all stock clutching gearing ect except for i put an orange white spring in it i wanna try to get a tad more mile an hour out of it as well as about 200 to 300 rpm i was thinking helix but i am not sure what angle to try it has the stock 62/54 any help would be great i am only hitting 8450 for top rpm right now or should i drop a little weight in my primary or do both maybe gear up a tad but im only racing 660 so stock gearing should be sufficent i think any help on this topic would be great thanks

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
62-52 or 62-50 will give you that added rpm on top, but make sure you are hitting at lease 8400 when you pin it at the line.

~Fast

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you! Sorry! Dont want to line up and you to steal my trophies and winnings!LOL! Sorry!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you! Sorry! Dont want to line up and you to steal my trophies and winnings!LOL! Sorry![/b]
also should i maybe just run a lighter sec spring as it is possibly not pulling the belt down in the secondary what is the weight of the green secondary in the sno pros

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also should i maybe just run a lighter sec spring as it is possibly not pulling the belt down in the secondary what is the weight of the green secondary in the sno pros[/b]
found the problem lose motor mount now belt is about 1/8" to 1/4" from top of clutch anyone have any suggestions for gearing for 660 ft drags or do you think stock gearing is good i figured it out stock gearing is geared for about 87 mile per hour a 8700 rpm i also seem to spin quite a bit off the line i was thinking about going with a 64/54 speedwerx compound helix what do you guys think thanks in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts