Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 03 440 snopro that is ready for the trails. It has a rear cooler and he said the heads were changed. He is double checking now for me. My understanding is that you do not need to reprogram ECU on a 03. Right now the ing is set at zero. I have read alot of different people say many different things. Am just trying to get as much info as possible. Right now the jetting is at 270. I live in minneapolis mn but do most of my riding in northern wisc. What temp is that jetting good for? 270 seems lean for colder temps. And does anyone have any type of jetting chart or where to find one?

Also im taking the reas suspension apart and noticed that the studs are rubbing on the lower mounting bar for the front shock? anyone seen this before?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

SEE YOU ON THE TRAILS

RYAN

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
reprogram the cdi for the 02 sno pro specs.

jetting for me with stock can was 270-300's at 0º C to -25º C
pilot jets were 22.5 and the needle clip position on second from the top of the needle. that should get you a good starting point.

i'm also at about 1000'

·
Super Advanced Member
3,369 Posts
Yea,

The factory will put a code on the cdi box with a grease pen. Dont' remember what it says. If you want I could go in the garage and look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts