Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 02 800 XCSP, I recently bought a set of SLP Twin Pipes, SLP Billet heads, and the High flow air box. The sled already has the V-Force 3 valves. Has anyone done a similar set-up, and if so what main jets did you use?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well , With my trail ported and case ported engine With CPI"S, v force, box mod, I have run 510n's, needle in the middle to minus 16 celcious.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Give up!!!! You can't beat my Mach 1.[/b]
It's not a matter of beating that poor old thing it's more of a by how much. :hyper: If your gonna beat a dog use a stick! :shifty: Thanks to everyone else for the suggestions! I had gone to the 510N jets but will try lifting the needle that should clear the mid range up.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what SLP claims, but I haven't had it on a dyno to be sure. From what I have read the claims may be stretched a little.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see you 2 sitting here in the room plotting your next scathing replies :shifty:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I followed the 510N, and Needle in the centre suggestion. On a short ride (4 miles) at -15C the new plugs came out very light. To make a long story short I'm nervous. The sled ran great, but I'm afraid of a melt down. It will be warmer for the Thursday night wing ride. Any suggestions, comments, or the obvious ridule I'm about to recieve (from buddies) would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
downnorthedgefr, from what I have seen, 8100 on a long run. And that is jetted right on. 23/40 and the 50/36 would be ok, as long as it is more aggressive than an R12. rtm, go to 520N if you are unsure. As stated, new plugs need some miles to give the true color.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Pockets, I had the same feeling about the 4 miles being to short. I'll keep a close eye on them next time out.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.