Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that there is a little snow i'm riding my sled around a little, just rebuilt the suspension and cleaned the carbs and it's running great. The first question i have, the speedometer doesn't work. It looks like it's never worked because the odo shows 0. The tach works fine, both digital analog... I'm wondring if there is a way to get that thing working, or if i'm just stuck with how it is..? The next thing; i just noticed that i'm missing the rear right idler wheel (the one farthest back). I just got my sled back from the shop so i'd rather not take it back to those idiots for a while. Am i ok to ride it with that wheel missing? And does anyone have an extra/how much are they? Thanks, i gotta run and check a tip-up with the sled, i'll have a few more questions later.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
look on the back of the speedo, if it doesn't say updated february or something like that, then it will never work. I have tried different magnets and still nothing. I just ride with the tach and the heck with the speedo.

Fast

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.