Hardcore Sledder banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Sounds Good Or Bad depending

End of April the Bee comes out - Will Bee a group of us Mopars at that Lakewood car show this summer[/b]

Keep us updated on which weekend, I would love to be up there and show my kids your car.

Frank

·
Registered
231 Posts
Keep us updated on which weekend, I would love to be up there and show my kids your car.

Frank[/b]
The Muscle Maniacs put it on every Father's Day Weekend at the Mardi Gras grounds. Thats stumblin' distance from my house. If I have the chopper done by then I'll have it in the show too. I say that every year and I never have it going in time. :russian_roulette:

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
The Muscle Maniacs put it on every Father's Day Weekend at the Mardi Gras grounds. Thats stumblin' distance from my house. If I have the chopper done by then I'll have it in the show too. I say that every year and I never have it going in time. :russian_roulette:[/b]
Thanks, I have heard of that show just never made it there. I think we'll try this summer. Good luck on that chopper.

But, the big question for you is did you sell your sled so you can buy the new Rush??

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks, I have heard of that show just never made it there. I think we'll try this summer. Good luck on that chopper.

But, the big question for you is did you sell your sled so you can buy the new Rush??[/b]
Not yet! Thats alright though, if it doesn't go my cousin knows a guy that wrecked a 600 this year and I can get the motor pretty cheap. A Carl's 660 would fit nicely in the 500. Plus if,this economy doesn't turn around a little I'll have to keep the old ones for another year. If I don't make money in the summer months ,it kills me in the winter months.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts