Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a little help.......i'm not happy with the black belly pan/green hood look of my 01 zr........can't decide on changing to green belly pan or painting hood black........does anyone have any pics they can post of all black or all green 01 zr's or does anyone have any green belly pan sides for sale?...........i got sled too cheap to give up but i liked the all green look of my 98 better..............

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks freezer, but i do like the decals of the 01's................i just don't care for the 2 tone look...............

·
Registered
427 Posts
Call me crazy but, I saw a 2001 ZR all black with no decals. Every thing black, Tunnel, belly pan, skis, windshield, hood. It looked awsome! It loked like the stealth black bird. Some thing to think about.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did see one in the garage on this site all black and it did look good, but i don't remember seeing one all green............i've got a 01 zl that's all black with no decals and it does look stealthy.........just wish i could see it all green............i don't have that good of an imagination and like to see pics...............

·
Registered
711 Posts
BLACK! The green gets all kinds of exhaust residue all over 'em! I just got black pans for my ZL SS this weekend!! :div20: I don't have them on yet, but I rested them on there and they change the whole look of the sled. It looks awesome! :banana: Go with the black!!! :m2c:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the black does look sweet...........catcando, that's what i was thinking...............did you add those running board supports from a newer one?............where about in mass are you from?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Its the older chassis but here is a pic of all black with some aluminum. Plus i just love to post pics of my sled. :banana: There are more pics of it in my topic called my summer project. check it out

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Looks good catpunk, quite a bit different from what it was last year on Otsego Lake....

See you around this year, keep an eye out for your fellow stealth rider, it will have white skis/springs this season though!!!! :smilielol:

·
Registered
837 Posts
I had a 01 ZR600 I thought the black belly pan green hood looked the best of all the years up to that time.........The all green was too much for me

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by SpeeDWerX1000@Oct 4 2005, 10:58 PM
Looks good catpunk, quite a bit different from what it was last year on Otsego Lake....

See you around this year, keep an eye out for your fellow stealth rider, it will have white skis/springs this season though!!!!  :smilielol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=909245
[/quote]
It will only be a 800 this year, but I'll see you out there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
[attachment=101387:attachment][attachment=101388:attachment]I absoultely love the black and green combination. I decided to splash in a bunch of orange, etc. Here is a picture of my wife's Z370 which looks very similar to my ZR.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cool looking sleds.....i do like how the z matches the zr...........my zl is black so maybe i could go that route

1 - 20 of 39 Posts