Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 01 ZR 600efi. I want to install riser but not sure what I can get away with as far as height. I do not want to add extensions. I was told a 2” would be no problem at all. I think I’m going to keep the stock pad and not go motto X style bar pad. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
you may be able to sqeeze 3 inchs..the rox wont work on our sleds....you need an adapter and then new bars or it will be way too high.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I would go with the 3.5" from Oles machine. Works great. It is angled so the bars go straight up instead of back and up. They also make a 2.5"

http://www.olesmachine.com

click on the products link. You have to send them an email to order.

Kevin

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"The ROX won't work with our machines?"

No kidding, they say they will. maybe the standard risers work and not the new adjustable ones? dam, i was hoping to use them with the handgaurds. they have a packaged deal that is pretty decent.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
gotta have the new style zr hbars /sno pro bars for them to work....I have a set of sno pro bars and got a powermadd adapter and 6" riser with powermadd guards on mine.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'm with KevinS, that Oles Machine riser is really nice!! :Wow1: What's the price price tag on that sweet beast? I'll have to order one ASAP!! :banana:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts