Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of some relatively easy upgrades for the rear suspension on this sled? I heard you can put long travel shocks on, is this true? Any other good ideas would also be appreciated. Btw, i just bought this thing used and it sure does run boy. The triple is sweet.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Read on TY like ^^^^ said. Read all about the long travel mod...then read/talk to guys that totally replaced the skid. If I can swing it, I'm going to an Expert X skid. IMHO, another brand skid is the way to go. The Yami skid works well for the lakes & nicely groomed trails. Most of us tho want to RAGE ON THAT BITCH thru the rough stuff & catch some air w/o having to worry about busting something (W, etc). Talk to Roost'er, I think he's about done with a swap & may have some miles on it. If you like the power & want to hang on to it for a while, analyze your riding style & go from there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i got my sled long traveled easy to do. got my shocks done by pioneer performance, and made a huge difference. also put a 1.25'' predator on it works good on and off the trail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts