Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 01 Indy Classic. I'd like to take the sled up to about 9000' in a few weeks to Colorado. Very low miles on the sled. I'd like to re-jet the carbs. Does anyone have any info on re-jetting the carbs. I don't need a step by step. Also, I have a shop manual (or so i thought) that has numerous models for 2001 but none of them are the Classic. They are RMK, Trail RMK, SKS. All with various engine sizes. Do any of those match up with my 700 Classic. Pretty new to sleds but have a lot of time working on ATV's. Thanks

·
Registered
45,560 Posts
I have an 01 Indy Classic. I'd like to take the sled up to about 9000' in a few weeks to Colorado. Very low miles on the sled. I'd like to re-jet the carbs. Does anyone have any info on re-jetting the carbs. I don't need a step by step. Also, I have a shop manual (or so i thought) that has numerous models for 2001 but none of them are the Classic. They are RMK, Trail RMK, SKS. All with various engine sizes. Do any of those match up with my 700 Classic. Pretty new to sleds but have a lot of time working on ATV's. Thanks
You'll not only need to drop the main jets, but maybe run lighter clutch weights to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts