Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend of mine has a 01 700 rmk non ves with CPI twin pipes and stock head. He's riding at about 1500 feet. Anybody have an idea about jetting for this thing.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I run a 99 non valve open mod motor and have a lot of expierence with that motor; ported or not the stock heads on that motor are too tight and will detonate even with good fuel(I have many baked pistons and cylinders to show for it) get the SLP cheater heads they have a narrow squish width/opened squish angle and have less meters per second squish velocity(slowed down design) and will not deto I forgot wich P/N I use but you dont need high comp with pipes, they fight eachother. Call SLP they will help you choose the proper chamber volume. My expierenced 2 cents. BTW those motors are easy to get 150plus HP and over 105 lb/tq. also remove the thermostat it will run better at around 100 degrees F. and a max of 15 deg.timing at 8100, 16deg if you use C12. you should use good fuel with pipes anyway. :div20:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What pipes do you run on yours?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.