Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,097 Posts
I just left the Polaris Factory in Roseau, they are running 850 XC Switchback 146" as we speak, in my eyes things were going very well there, very nice tour of the Factory.
Yes, I was guessing that, it is one of the MY23 850 sleds in the Polaris Online Parts book.

Reactions: 1fast444

·
Registered
55 Posts
On your tour, did they mention if they had the supply chain issues under control? Would not expect them to air dirty laundry but wondering if they were more optimistic about this year than last.
Thanks for tour update

·
Premium Member
23 650 Adventure, 22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
4,060 Posts
Could be. Assault and switchback we're some of the last to be built. Or still being built 🤷🏻

·
Registered
620 Posts
On your tour, did they mention if they had the supply chain issues under control? Would not expect them to air dirty laundry but wondering if they were more optimistic about this year than last.
Thanks for tour update
The nice thing about the tour was we all had headsets on to hear the guide, but we the people had no mics to ask questions, which was probably nice for everyone cause a guy like me is going to ask way to many questions for a one hour tour! I'm sure they are doing what they can, I didn't ask any supply chain related questions either before or after the tour, I was lucky to get my 22 on time.

·
Registered
2022 SBA Matryx 146
357 Posts
The nice thing about the tour was we all had headsets on to hear the guide, but we the people had no mics to ask questions, which was probably nice for everyone cause a guy like me is going to ask way to many questions for a one hour tour! I'm sure they are doing what they can, I didn't ask any supply chain related questions either before or after the tour, I was lucky to get my 22 on time.
I took the tour about 5 years ago but I happened to be by myself with the lady guide. Obviously it was much more personal and I asked about 1000 questions....We also weren't in a supply chain crisis either. All that said, it was a very cool and eye opening experience to see how our sleds are produced! I encourage anyone who is able to do it!

·
Premium Member
7,097 Posts
So essentially the same thing since 2019?
Essentially, not at all. The FAQ here in the Matryx forum has got a lot of reference topics in it, many of which identify or discuss the differences.

Reactions: Json

·
Premium Member
7,097 Posts
I'm pretty sure I can swap out pretty much every part on my Matryx and Axis suspensions.
Don't try to swap the rails, those who have tried to attach scratchers, know they are not the same.

The 2.52" pitch driveshaft from the Switchback 144, won't work with the 2.86" pitch track for a Matryx Switchback 146

But continue on with the upgrade, try to fit up all the major body parts, including the controls, seat, and tank. Then look over the cooling system, and the VES system. When you're done, see if you can get the SmartWarmers to work, and try to upgrade to the 7SDD GPS gauge. And for the 600 versus 650 machines, there are a lot more differences than the decals.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts