Snowmobile Touring With Your Kids - HCS Snowmobile Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sponsored Editorial Content

Default Snowmobile Touring With Your Kids

Quote:
As a father to two young daughters, it feels like I've been waiting forever to introduce them to many of the things I like to do. I had a chance to check one of those things off my list recently when I took my oldest daughter, Maya, snowmobiling for the first time near Huntsville, Ontario. I'm not sure who enjoyed the experience more.

Beyond just zipping around on a sled, I really wanted to make this a special experience for both of us, so I decided to build a whole weekend getaway around the snowmobile ride. My first call was to Dudley Hookong at Back Country Tours, who arranged a two-up snowmobile and a guide for a 2.5-hour tour of the area trails. When I told him we were planning to stay the night, Dudley suggested I call Hidden Valley Resort, which is just a short drive from Back Country Tours' Dwight location.
Read more about the Snowmobile Touring With Your Kids at Snowmobile.com.
Snowmobile.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2015, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 02.5 ZR9 IMP./1056 boosted

sound awesome ....I hear you, i love doing 1st time things with my boy...he is only 3, so we have a lot of them to do yet.....
#12. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 12:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 1993 Polaris Indy XLT Special
Riding Since: 1999

First time things with kids are awesome, I just checked a couple things off mine and the boys list, yesterday first top off/doors off ride in the Jeep(stayed in town since he's only 9 months old) and first car show today (his lifted wagon rocking the Bilstien Shocks sticker was a big hit). This is a really cool way to make sure the first snowmobiling experience was extra special and definitely something she will always remember.
Tylers88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2015, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016 900 Blizzard, 2016 800r X, 2019 Polaris
Previous Sled(s): 2003 Blair Morgan, 2011 550F Sport
Favorite Riding Area: NEK
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1650
17-18 Mileage: 2000
16-17 Mileage: 3000
Riding Since: 2009

I really am looking forward to this year. I got my oldest out last year but it was so cold it was rough on him. Invested in better gear for him so next year will be better plus he'll be a year older
Relheok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement