first place parts horrible experience - HCS Snowmobile Forums

HCS Advertiser and Vendor Feedback Drop you thoughts on a certain Advertiser or Vendor that you have had a good or bad experience with in here. Please keep your feedback respectable and honest.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2014, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default first place parts horrible experience

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone. Order item from first place parts was supposed to be in stock. Took two days to get notified that the item was truly not instock and that they had to order it in then ship to me. We got a response from the owner when I left a review on yelp.( which if I had seen all the bad reviews prior to ordering I wouldn't have ordered) that the pants were not instock so they ordered them and that I would have them before christmas which would be 16days from order date. well I have tried to call this company twenty times and after five mins of waiting each time u get a voicemail. Tried to email company with no response. Im just trying to cancel the order and I still can't even do that cause you can't ever reach anyone there. Horrible service wouldn't recommend to anyone...

Last edited by Boostnfox; 12-13-2014 at 10:54 AM. Reason: spelling
Boostnfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2014 viper ltx se
Previous Sled(s): 09 tnt etec. 2011 nytro rtx se
Favorite Riding Area: Southern vt
Riding Since: 09

I'm surprised I order from them here and there and usually not a problem. Although I ordered klim goggles during the Black Friday buy one get one free sale and haven't seen them yet
109rfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yeah we had our first purchase with them on black Fri to and found it weird that after I paid I hadn't heard from them for three days till they confirmed order and said it would ship in 24hrs. My biggest issue is u can't get a hold of anyone at this company via email or phone. But within 30 mins of my wife leaving a review on yelp the owner connects her and tells her it will be here by Christmas. Well sorry that's unacceptable my trip is planned to leave the 22. When I order I was under the impression that it was instock so should of been here at very latest the 20th. Now he(the owner) won't even respond for me to cancel the order.
Boostnfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2014, 12:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2014 viper ltx se
Previous Sled(s): 09 tnt etec. 2011 nytro rtx se
Favorite Riding Area: Southern vt
Riding Since: 09

Well update on my order I received only one of 2 pairs of goggles. I emailed them and hopefully they will get back to me sooner
109rfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Current Sled(s): 2014 pro rmk

Yeah my experience with them has been terrible too
VeteranNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement