Best stock 1100 setup? - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Turbo 4 Stroke This is the section for all the Turbo 4 Stroke talk This is a brand-specific forum. Posts on this forum are assumed to be questions aimed at similar model owners, and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website.The calling out or posting of another members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

Sponsored by: Evolution Powersports

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2018, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 3200
Default Best stock 1100 setup?

I ended up putting my sled back to stock as I was going to sell it. I couldn't take the noise from any of the mufflers I've tried. I had a chance to take it out yesterday with the stock muffler and I fell in love with the sled. I've searched but can't find much info on stock setups.

Right now I'm running stm weights at 85 grams with a 48/38 stm torsion with green spring in 3rd hole. Still have lots of clutch heat. Secondary is hotter than primary. Still on the stock 22/37 gearing.
For next year I've been thinking
Eco trail tune with stock muffler
21/38 gearing
LED lights
Mountain seat

What have/did you guys do back in the day for clutching etc to get this thing dialed in for trail? I don't need to go 120 mph but it felt pretty docile on the trail yesterday. Would be nice to get it too pull harder than it does right now.
Chiaj144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement