HCS Snowmobile Forums

HCS Snowmobile Forums (https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/)
-   Turbo 4 Stroke (https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/534-turbo-4-stroke/)
-   -   Turbo Dynamics Knock light in Action for (2017-2018 Sidewinder ZR9000 Thundercat) (https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/534-turbo-4-stroke/1748417-turbo-dynamics-knock-light-action-2017-2018-sidewinder-zr9000-thundercat.html)

Turbo Dynamics 10-04-2017 09:55 PM

Turbo Dynamics Knock light in Action for (2017-2018 Sidewinder ZR9000 Thundercat)

3 Attachment(s)
After many days of testings, we are getting extremely close to a release date for our Knock light system. We have been working independantly as well as with the GAP team to develop a knock light. My testing has proven the weakness of the factory knock detection and I now have full control over the sensitivity and knock protection action.

We now have a TD knock light on the Dash and custom TD knock protection programming (engine protection) as well as a TD knock light shift light through the TD flasher (GAP). As well as Knock datalogging...
We are getting very close to a release just a few more test left. Tomorrow is dyno day. Video will be available shortly.

**SJ** 10-04-2017 10:02 PM

from the creator of the knock light...the first functioning knock light for our 998s ...kudos....you guys are definitely in the pursuit of excellence!

Turbo Dynamics 10-04-2017 10:12 PM

We brought antilag too but now everybody wants it... Remember when they said we didn't need it?
I remember.

Bontz 10-05-2017 08:30 AM

Follow the rules guys .... thread cleaned up.

**SJ** 10-05-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Dynamics (Post 18761177)
We brought antilag too but now everybody wants it... Remember when they said we didn't need it?
I remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euIYFUPvNt8

yes I remember...I remember running the HJ and getting the octane code and those I ran against with TD tunes running more power with the same octane....then running against price with the anti lag and I was behind 4 from jump....thats when I knew you guys were on to something

Turbo Dynamics 10-05-2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **SJ** (Post 18763009)
yes I remember...I remember running the HJ and getting the octane code and those I ran against with TD tunes running more power with the same octane....then running against price with the anti lag and I was behind 4 from jump....thats when I knew you guys were on to something

You've been around for a long time. Antilag was a powerful weapon in a drag race for turbo sleds.
I remember also when they tried to discredit the usefulness of antilag on trail sleds. I can pull up many post from 2010-2015.
Around 2015, they stopped trying to discredit it because many shops now had that technology.

Now everybody wants those features !

But my goal is keep innovating, keep working as hard as possible to supply my customers with the best tunes and technology !

This year our service has never been better. We have a great team and we are ready. Our massive inventory helps keeps order shipment flowing !

cropsprayer 10-05-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Dynamics (Post 18764441)
You've been around for a long time. Antilag was a powerful weapon in a drag race for turbo sleds.
I remember also when they tried to discredit the usefulness of antilag on trail sleds. I can pull up many post from 2010-2015.
Around 2015, they stopped trying to discredit it because many shops now had that technology.

But my goal is keep innovating, keep working as hard as possible to supply my customers with the best tunes and technology !

This year our service has never been better. We have a great team and we are ready. Our massive inventory helps keeps order shipment flowing !

YOU where spot on Ben keep pushing the extra mile, your customers appreciate it.what happen to SJ post, did they take it down???? he did nothing or say anything other than the truth

Turbo Dynamics 10-05-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cropsprayer (Post 18764537)
YOU where spot on Ben keep pushing the extra mile, your customers appreciate it.what happen to SJ post, did they take it down???? he did nothing or say anything other than the truth

I think the mods are right to clean things up. Little wars between camps is not good for business. Lets keep things informative !

HSR 10-05-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Dynamics (Post 18764801)
I think the mods are right to clean things up. Little wars between camps is not good for business. Lets keep things informative !

:bc:

**SJ** 10-05-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Dynamics (Post 18764441)

Ive been eyeballing other exhausts....but recent tests with that noise meter showed me the super quiet is really super quiet....I was totally impressed...my question is ...for those who would run pt or even max 17+ would it flow enough...on the old sled I always thought 3"...but the quietness really impressed me in that test....how will it perform and wheres the cross over where yes here you need more?