NS1 Aftermarket Gauge with Mapping Update - Page 4 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

ProCross (2012 - ) F+ XF 800/1100/ This is a brand-specific forum. Posts on this forum are assumed to be questions aimed at similar model owners, and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website.The calling out or posting of another members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2018, 03:23 PM   #31 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016 ZR 8000 137 LTD
Previous Sled(s): 2007 F8
Riding Since: 1990

Will you be at Haydays this year with any of the NS1 gauges for sale?
paterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2018, 10:22 AM   #32 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): ZR8000 Riot/ RS 6000
Previous Sled(s): PSI Genisis 1220 thunder cat, 1080 Genisis ZR900, 2 riots
Favorite Riding Area: northern ontario/quebec
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 4500
17-18 Mileage: 4487
16-17 Mileage: 2000
Riding Since: 70,s

Stefan, Max here, i have left 5 messages. i know you do this part time, my sled is now at D&D and would like to make sure im getting a gauge asap. please call me as soon as they are available. i ordered in march.... just waiting.
KLYMAXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:42 AM   #33 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2012 M1100T LE
Previous Sled(s): 2002 800 RMK, 2005 600 RMK, 600 Classic, Indy 440
Favorite Riding Area: Snowy Mountain Range
Riding Since: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by paterman View Post
Will you be at Haydays this year with any of the NS1 gauges for sale?
Unfortunately I will again not be at Hay Days this year. I'll be wreck diving on Lake Superior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLYMAXR View Post
Stefan, Max here, i have left 5 messages. i know you do this part time, my sled is now at D&D and would like to make sure im getting a gauge asap. please call me as soon as they are available. i ordered in march.... just waiting.
Hi Max,

Sorry about not getting back to your messages! I was out of town when you left most of your messages, although the one in early July I just plain missed. I'll see if I can give you a call this afternoon.

In any case, I have your name on a list of people to notify when I begin accepting orders for the NS1 again. I've actually started accepting orders about a week or so ago, but I haven't announced it since I'm still updating the pictures on the website to reflect how the system looks for this year (larger screen and no indicator panel above the display for a cleaner look). Once those pictures are updated I'll be announcing that I'm accepting orders, although like I mentioned, you could place one now through the website.

I'm about a week and a half from shipping NS1s right now. I'm anticipating being able to actually keep them in stock this year since I started production in mid-July, which is a couple months earlier than last year.
taperk600 likes this.
izzni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement