polaris 600's - Page 2 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Fusion This is a brand-specific forum. Posts on this forum are assumed to be questions aimed at similar model owners, and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website.The calling out or posting of another members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

as far as preformance and the over all package i love my 600 and i know what you mean about it being able to suck in water if it was like the 7 and 9 ive had to drag a firecat out of a creek once before in the middle of the night, but for working on it i think its kind of a bitch taking the air box out every time to get to the carbs and yes ive done some reading about a few upgades that i can do to make it easier to work with so i can stick my hand in it to get it back over the carbs. that box is no little thing either it takes up alot of room under there. i would just think polaris would do something different but otherwise i dont have any problems with it
mn_fusionrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

I works and kicks azz the way it is. Go buy a 755/900 is you want it like that and have fun!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Marvs660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement