06 fusion 600 oil light - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Fusion This is a brand-specific forum. Posts on this forum are assumed to be questions aimed at similar model owners, and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website.The calling out or posting of another members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2019, 11:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 06 fusion 600 oil light

On my 06 Polaris fusion 600 the oil light when at a idle till almost 4000 rpms will flash. once it gets to the taking off point it stops. what could cause this? it not getting enough oil? and the heat exchanger under the tunnel does not get warm. I have tried to bleed it few times. do you think I have trapped air in it still? and today I was riding around lawn little bit and it died on me. I put jump pack on battery and it fired right up. does it need a charged battery to run?
kyager22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2019, 11:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
cfm
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 900 Fuse-10,200miles and going / 06 600HO M10
Riding Since: 3 BC

oil light is for low level in container.

does not need charged battery to run. If battery is shorted maybe that is dawing too much power ? Disconnect battery.

Disconnect battery and see how everything works.

As a heads up, the 06 600's are famous for voltage regulators to schit. They have been updated several times. Do a search and you'll see a bunch on it + a way around buying the big $$$ replacement.
PPP Charter Member #2

-"Your motor will tell you what it wants. Are you listening ?" - Darin Morgan
- "Look at the way they flew in the slew. Hats off to you. Woopy Doo!" - ICEMANJOE
cfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement