Difference between 2019/2020 Renegade 850 - Page 2 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

XP/XR/XS New Style MXZ This is a brand-specific forum. Posts on this forum are assumed to be questions aimed at similar model owners, and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website.The calling out or posting of another members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2019, 01:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Meat Man

Current Sled(s): MY19 850 Doo mXz TnT
Previous Sled(s): Black MY15 ProS 800 SB ANV
Favorite Riding Area: Summit Lake WI
Riding Since: 1776

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdskycaster View Post
If your friend paid $13K for a floor model TNT 850 he not only paid too much he got royally hosed. My guess is that is the price of an X model as my dealer would have sold 2020 spring order X 850's for right at $13K give or take a few bucks including setup, registration, and WI tax.

A spring order model would also include the free extra's like extended factory warranty, additional cash off, etc.

Leftover in season models will always be the absolute rock bottom best deals as they include all factory incentives and dealer discounts. What they don't include is additional factory warranty - 1 year only warranties on leftover discounted models but you can purchase an extended warranty for $600 or so which is always a good idea with any of these expensive toys......
That's what I was thinking but he said it was a TnT I haven't seen the sled yet.

Mine came with a 2 years warranty and it was part of the leftover program I bought the sled in very late Mayish if I remember right but I picked it up in late July so I could put some fun stuff on the sled before I had to start doing some trail work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	67219924_2591215397557692_2004701411614392320_n.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	2064422  

Dec 2019
DTR just published the dyno test results for the 850 Skidoo and the 800 Cat.

168.4 @ 8050 Doo
155.3 @ 7900 Cat

Sent from my HP Media Center Via RoadRunner...so bite me.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement