HCS Snowmobile Forums

HCS Snowmobile Forums (https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion Forum (https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/)
-   -   840's going down so fast Poo is already out of replacment 840 engines?? (https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/1865478-840s-going-down-so-fast-poo-already-out-replacment-840-engines.html)

krom 01-05-2020 12:09 PM

840's going down so fast Poo is already out of replacment 840 engines??

3 Attachment(s)
If there is any truth to this, it sounds like 1 or 2% claim might have been a little lower than reality??

HSR 01-05-2020 12:17 PM

Have you met Rodeo Rider?? I think you two may get along.:c-n:

cfm 01-05-2020 12:20 PM

Since you think POO is paying lots of people here how do we respond 😂

cfm 01-05-2020 12:22 PM

Krom
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/13...l-hat_900x.jpg

Bontz 01-05-2020 12:25 PM

Is life really that pathetic you have to troll a Facebook page designated for Polaris guys? LOL

I doubt the issues they're seeing is as low as 1%-2% issues, but I bet it's not much higher than that - despite what @krom is hoping. One thing I can tell you is, I bet Cat wishes they had this problem. But you gotta have people willing to buy a product first.

mnstang 01-05-2020 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bontz (Post 20339966)
Is life really that pathetic you have to troll a Facebook page designated for Polaris guys? LOL

I doubt the issues they're seeing is as low as 1%-2% issues, but I bet it's not much higher than that - despite what @krom is hoping. One thing I can tell you is, I bet Cat wishes they had this problem. But you gotta have people willing to buy a product first.

Lots of people here troll the Arctic Cat discussion areas and you mods do nothing. At least krom is doing it in the armpit of the internet the HCS gdf.

sayatodaU.P.eh? 01-05-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnstang (Post 20339980)
Lots of people here troll the Arctic Cat discussion areas and you mods do nothing. At least krom is doing it in the armpit of the internet the HCS gdf.

Waiting for a list of links to examples of what you speak of. :c-n:

HSR 01-05-2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

A post got reported today and staff took care of it,,still not good enough for you?? Why didn't you report it??Rather sit back and bitch than help?? Seriously dude.:wall:

Bontz 01-05-2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

OK, I'm calling bullshit on this statement. Shit, just 15 minutes ago I cleaned up the Riot review thread and while I was doing that @HSR updated the thread to put an end to the crap. If there's other threads where you see it, REPORT IT ... I don't spend a lot of time in the Cat forums.

As far as trolling goes, wouldn't you agree it's one thing to troll on HCS where all brands exist vs. literally JOINING A PRIVATE GROUP on Facebook and trolling there? Oh who am I kidding, you and @krom share the same brain cell so I already know the answer :laff:

Lid2 01-05-2020 12:41 PM

Once they had a handle on what the issue is they no longer needed to replace whole engines that were not damaged. They replaced what was wrong no need for cylinders if your top end was like new and pto bearing was and issue. They stopped repacking 19 with 19 to avoid a double whammy for same issue. The 19s get 20s now if needed and since 20s don’t jave any issue that isn’t really relevent for them.