GM 5.3 intake & exhaust? - Page 10 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

General Discussion Forum A place for all off topic discussions. Forum Rules inside

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 11:53 PM   #91 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -dw- View Post
Op question was about a large suv with small engine and it turned into a bunch of wang swinging. This place is queer.

Post 25 is where it went all wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nanner is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2019, 12:09 AM   #92 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 13 Indy, 01 600xcsp, 00 600xcsp
Previous Sled(s): 3 arcticcraps
Favorite Riding Area: from my house
Riding Since: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanner View Post
Post 25 is where it went all wrong.

Its the GD forum and the discussions will get highjacked. Comparing a heavy small cube towing vehicle to building a hotrod, well that's just gone full ratard.

-dw- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:02 AM   #93 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 15 600 adv/13 pro r retro 600 s/b
Favorite Riding Area: se mn arrowhead
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 2700
Riding Since: 1978

what kind of oil do you run?
Picked up some shell for $1.79 at menards last night!!
Did have couple friends with aftermarket exhaust on their trucks we used to haul sleds.Couldnt wait to get out of those vehicles!!6hrs listening to that shit!!
I'll take my suburban over those pos any day no mods needed!!
x2700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:47 AM   #94 (permalink)
Super Butthurt Member

Current Sled(s): 2010 F8 Sno Pro HO / 2000 MXZ 600 Trail
Previous Sled(s): Lots of Cats and Doo's, few Yammys
Riding Since: 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by -dw- View Post
Comparing a heavy small cube towing vehicle to building a hotrod, well that's just gone full ratard.
All I said was the L83 can pick up good power, which is a truck motor that tows well, and it picks up power easily because it shares similar technology as it shares LSX design ques, for those who didn't know.
People argued because of a lack of knowledge, and I provided facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1tech
i have tuned several l83 trucks with bolt ons and aftermarket cams... they make around 290whp stock, 315-320whp with tune and premium fuel... 350whp with boltons and 390whp with a cam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1tech.com
L83s are a nice little motors that produce great power. We have provided ported heads to LS1Cantu on here and has been 390-400whp FBO cam only ,
People started to bitch, act immature and argue over the facts, so I provided more facts, and others chimmed in backing exactly what I said, and now the people arguing are calling names and getting pissy because they got owned, again. The end.
Maybe next time don't argue or chime in unless you know what your talking about, or I guess look like a dumbass and then call others names on the internet, those are your options, and some chose poorly.
To clarify, I never actually called anyone a dumbass, I said they look like a dumbass based on their words, not mine. I had no intention of getting into any squabble, just wanted to relay the info that if you have an L83 and need a little more power, the potential is there and they pick up power easily. What in the world was so wrong with that? Why did saying that bother some people so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanner View Post
Cams are bolt in bruh.
Never said a cam was a bolt on crybaby, but I do have a warm washcloth I can lend you to clean that thing out...I'd wipe around your butt too cause it seems a little hurt.
Is it your goal to always sound like a little bitch online? Cause if thats the case, your knocking it out of the park.

And as far as what that little butthurt cockboy has to say:
Attached Images

stinkipinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:38 PM   #95 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2017 Assault
Favorite Riding Area: Closest place with snow

Got sick of being owned. Nice work stinks.
Deephaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 01:00 PM   #96 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkipinki View Post
All I said was the L83 can pick up good power, which is a truck motor that tows well, and it picks up power easily because it shares similar technology as it shares LSX design ques, for those who didn't know.

[size=7]

People started to bitch, act immature and argue over the facts, so I provided more facts, and others chimmed in backing exactly what I said, and now the people arguing are calling names and getting pissy because they got owned, again. The end.
Maybe next time don't argue or chime in unless you know what your talking about, or I guess look like a dumbass and then call others names on the internet, those are your options, and some chose poorly.
To clarify, I never actually called anyone a dumbass, I said they look like a dumbass based on their words, not mine. I had no intention of getting into any squabble, just wanted to relay the info that if you have an L83 and need a little more power, the potential is there and they pick up power easily. What in the world was so wrong with that? Why did saying that bother some people so much?

Never said a cam was a bolt on crybaby, but I do have a warm washcloth I can lend you to clean that thing out...I'd wipe around your butt too cause it seems a little hurt.
Is it your goal to always sound like a little bitch online? Cause if thats the case, your knocking it out of the park.

And as far as what that little butthurt cockboy has to say:

You want to wipe around my ass? Fag

nanner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:09 PM   #97 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 05 sno pro 440
Previous Sled(s): 93 wildcat 700 carb (still kicking), 1990 cougar 500
17-18 Mileage: NO gauges

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkipinki View Post
you sir are an ignorant person... must be pure Bliss

I had some facts to add but we all know you wont actually understand.
Gocky likes this.

Last edited by cwhite138; 11-08-2019 at 05:14 PM.
cwhite138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement